The Comprehensive Muscular Activity Profiler (CMAPPro) is a combination of hardware and software that captures information about the interactivity of muscles and nerves while a patient is in motion. This medically advanced technology quantifies neuromuscular activity and shows distinct patterns correlating with soft tissue injury pathology.
An evidence-based assessment tool, CMAPPro:
- Gathers objective data to augment practitioners’ clinical expertise
- Captures the activity and function of specific muscle and nerve groups
- Ensures accuracies and consistencies of data collection and analysis through standardized protocols
- Generates dynamic considerations to complement static tests such as MRIs, CT scans and X-rays
- Features non-invasive and non-loading assessments